webshortcuts

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Aug 18 12:16:40 BST 2004

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 13:05, you wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've got some selfdefined Webshortcuts here, whom should I send the *.desktop-files for konqueror-integration? (if wanted...)
>
> Google Linux
> IBM
> IBM Redbooks
> IBM Technical Support
> Red Hat
> Red Hat Documentation
> SuSE Support Database
> SUN
> SUN Documentation
> SUN Solve

are useful as webshortcuts, i.e. as places where people regularly make searches
(as opposed to just going to the site and making the search there). Hmm, maybe
Google Linux. It's quite funny that we don't provide a default bookmark collection
but we have to decide which shortcuts to provide, which basically amounts to
the same issue :-)