XML related support

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Tue Aug 17 11:00:58 BST 2004

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 07:51, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 15 August 2004 12:59, Emmanouil Batsis wrote:
> > On Friday 06 August 2004 13:53, Manos Batsis wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Can someone please point to documentation (if any) on (current or
> > > future) XML support as far as the web browser goes?
> > >
> > > By XML support I mean stuff like loading of remote XML files to XML DOM
> > > objects
>
> Supported
>
> > > XMLHttpRequest objects
>
> Supported (AFAIK)
>
> > > , XSLT transformations controlled by
> > > script etc.
>
> Not supported yet.

What Manos requests have pussled me too. Couldn't the
about:konqueror#specifications page more extensively list what (W3C)
standards it supports and does Not support? It may seem humiliating to list a
lot of not-supported standards, but it's better than having to hunt down the
developers to get the same answer(and it's honest and user orientated too).

I provide the patch if someone provide the facts :)

			Frans