What if a html page uses a iframe for images?

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 14 21:39:28 BST 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 12:38:34PM +0200, David Faure wrote:
> Cool stuff. For after HEAD is open again, obviously (hard to make sure
> this doesn't introduce any regressions).

Thanks, commited!
I think that KJS::WindowObject still needs fixing. I've attached a patch that
 - fixes the KJS::Location object (make it khtml::ChildFrame based too),
 - clears the jscript when swapped from non-KHTMLPart and
 - allows liveconnect to work on iframe framed kparts too (only 'put' is
   implemented though, enough to get flash working on iframes).
The patch moves some code around:
 - the KJS::EmbedLiveConnect is moved form kjs_html.cpp to kjs_binding.{h,cpp}
   so KJS::Window can use it too,
 - the LiveConnectExtension::partEvent slot is moved from html/html_object
   to khtml_part.cpp (now HTMLObjectBase is only a storage for
   liveconnect pointer)

What do you think..?

Koos