Recent selection regressions/showstoppers

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sat Aug 7 18:35:51 BST 2004

Le Samedi 07 Août 2004 15:00, bj at altern.org a écrit :
> Ok, I located the problem in this commit:
> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/khtml/xml/dom_docimpl.cpp.
>diff?r1=1.288&r2=1.289&sortby=date&f=h
>
> It is related to the focus.
> Attached patch fixes the bugs for me, but I would like to have someone
> else's view on the patch.
> (ps: I will be away for the next 3 hours)
> regards
>
> jean-baptiste

I think with all due respect for the nice cleanup attempt of Tobias, that
rushing such a huge change to the event handling days before a release
candidate was really asking for troubles ;(
Is there any good reason why this couldn't be postponed until it can safely
undergo full testing? there's not even a ChangeLog entry.