Recent selection regressions/showstoppers

bj at altern.org bj at altern.org
Fri Aug 6 20:56:59 BST 2004

On Friday 06 August 2004 07.02, Stephan Binner wrote:
> please have a look at #86652 and #86634 - this didn't exist some days ago.

The bug seems to be introduced by this commit:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=109146905431095&w=2
(passing form events through DOM )

(I tried reverting khtml to 6 days ago, the bug disappeared, and the reverting
khtml to 4 days ago, just after the commit, and the bug reappeared.)

I also found a reliable way to reproduce the bug:
Open a Konqueror window, go to kde.org.
Select the title in the html page (Konquer your Desktop!) with your mouse,
then try selecting the url in the location bar... it is impossible.

It looks like immediatly after selecting text in a lineedit with the mouse,
the focus is passed to some unexisting element...

Tobias, do you have any idea about the problem ?

regards.
Jean-Baptiste