Bidi problems in KHTML

Isam Bayazidi isam at freesoft.jo
Thu Apr 29 13:40:26 BST 2004

Thank you very much Lars .. again and again you show great responsiveness to
Bidi/Arabic issues ..
Should I suppose that the diff file you sent is commited to the CVS to show in
the next KDE releases ? or it should be sent to the Bugzilla first ?

Thanks again for the tips about handling future issues

Yours
Isam