Wording of "Add to Bookmarks"

Thomas Zander zander at microweb.nl
Sat Sep 20 22:38:17 BST 2003

Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > Some time ago I wrote about changing Bookmarks wording. I was
> > suggesting something like "Bookmark this Location" but now I think
> >  something more is necessary to improve usability.
>
> Should it be changed in the menu as well to "Bookmark This Location?"

It still shows 'Add Bookmark' in CVS from friday.
I would suggest to change that in both the menu and in the drop-down entry of
the toolbars to match the new naming structure.

I personally think that 'Bookmark This' is not clear so I would suggest to
change those 2 places to have the text:
 'Bookmark Current Location'

Cheers.
--