Closing of last tab

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Thu Sep 18 10:34:44 BST 2003

Leo Savernik wrote:

>> Could you restore closing of last tab as quitting from Konq? I amobserving
>> this feature was restered and removed in CVS few times.
> It really is a usability win if you can use the same key accelerator to
> close documents consistently.

Few times? Or I only know that I once introduced that into CVS and removed it
in Nove Hrady for the sake of usability after discussing this with Thomas
Zander (with Leon sitting only one or two seats away?).

Now someone wants to readd for the sake of usability too? Before we change
anything again with this argument how about doing some real user testing?

Bye,
   Steve