Konqueror Context Specific Popup Menu

Sashmit Bhaduri smt at inbox.lv
Wed Sep 17 16:56:26 BST 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 11:02 am, David Faure wrote:
> What about comparing the URL of the view with the URL of what we're
> clicking upon? I think KonqPopupMenu does this already... Yes, that's the
> currentDir bool (should be named "click on background", aka the view URL
> itself, don't mind the "dir" in the name). Or am I missing the purpose
> here?

Ahhh.. I was trying to do it with this earlier, and it didn't work. It does
now. See the new (much simplier libkonq patch). Back/forward is kept on
images.

Also included is fixed khtml patch is to put back image submenu to it's
correct place.

Also, do you think that "Add to bookmarks" should be there in the popup menu
of non-http pages? People often do bookmark non-http sites in konqueror (ftp
sites, network, even local folders etc... ), but I don't think it's used
nearly as much as bookmarking http sites. I think it can be summed up by the
fact that looking In your bookmark file, how many http sites do you have in
relation to non-http sites? There are already http-specific actions like
reload.