Openwith menu fix

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Sep 5 00:23:48 BST 2003

On Thursday 04 September 2003 21:39, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> [...]

Looks fine to me - although if you did get readonlyparts, then the Type=Application
check is broken? Or was that parts defined in application .desktop files?

> No idea. I find it strange that the Application and the KPart has a separate .
> desktop file actually.

Shouldn't be a problem, it's even a good idea in general (to have a different
InitialPreference, different name and comment, etc.)

> [Is the strange way the KMail composer breaks lines a new Qt feature? "." on
> the end of the line and "desktop" on the next line?]

Not new. '.' is a "breakable char", since it's usually the end of a sentence :)

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer