Patch for FOUC stylesheet loading code (from Safari/WebCore-85)

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 20:10:36 BST 2003

I have a diff from Safari WebCore-85 that fixes one particular corner case
(try loading http://www.dailykos.com) with stylesheet loading on one of my
favorite sites.  The code in question is from a file with quite a bit more
changes/updates from the Safari folks.  Dirk, I've noticed from the cvs that
you have quite a bit of experience with these safari merges and the FOUC code
so I'd appreciate if you could look it over and commit if it's ok.  I'd be
willing to do some more of these merges, but I just don't know the code all
that well and I imagine you folks have a system in place for this.  Anyway,
here is the diff.

Adam