document.write hang

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 30 19:19:18 GMT 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 October 2003 20:57, Koos Vriezen wrote:
>
> > it hangs in RenderCanvas::docHeight() because
> > layer == layer->nextSibling()
>
> known, this should be the fix. somehow coolo was having problems with it
> though, I don't know which though, so I can't fix them.

Annoying     1.9 KB     Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "dom_docimpl.diff")
(can't view it without saving)

Strange that your patch crashes in some child's attach; assert(!attached())
But children should be removed anyways, no? So changing your 'detatch()'
line with (not sure extra check for attached is needed)
+    if (attached())
+        detach();
+    removeChildren();

works for me.