[Kwin] Re: Embedding multible java applets and focus problems

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Oct 13 18:45:17 BST 2003

On Monday 13 October 2003 12:15, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> >  I don't think you can do this for XEmbed mode, but AFAIK XPLAIN is not a
> > real protocol, so it can do whatever it finds appropriate.
>
> Yes, that's why the 'if (!d->xplain)' guard. George, what do you think,
> make embedding with XPLAIN always destroy the embedded window or should
> we add add a QXEmbed::destroyWithParent(bool) or something member for
> that?

   I haven't thought about this at all and I'm not sure yet.  I'd have to
experiment with it first, probably.  I can't afford time to look at this for
another couple of weeks probably.  You guys will have to make the decisions
and I'll fix nsplugin later if it's broken.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/