More relative positioning weirdness in <textarea> element

ismail ( cartman ) dönmez ismail.donmez at boun.edu.tr
Sat Oct 11 20:20:29 BST 2003

Hi,

After Germain Garand fixed non-painting textarea bug, I am now running into
more weird textarea bug with the same relative positioning.

I attached a testcase. Just open it and you do not see any text now click the
textarea you see the text but now scrollbars are not correctly drawn.

Hope you guys can fix it. I tried to make test case real small.

/ismail

--
One world, One web, One program - Microsoft Ad
Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler