xml+css borken in head?

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Thu Oct 9 12:12:27 BST 2003

Le Jeudi 09 Octobre 2003 11:13, David Faure a écrit :
> On Thursday 09 October 2003 10:34, Germain Garand wrote:
> > Indeed. I traced the problem back to this commit in february:
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=104467118425342&w=2
> >
> > those are big changes to the namespace handling, but they are rather ecma
> > centric and the CSSSelector part was just not done.
> > Namely, all XMLElements got an id() of zero instead of a specific id, so
> > they can't be matched at all.
> > I'll work on that unless it's someone's area of predilection.
>
> The idea was to basically revert pmk's commits, i.e. reintroducing the ID
> scheme that we had in the 3.1-branch, after fixing the namespace problems
> there.

OK. AFAICS, the ID scheme is stilll there, so all that is needed is merging
pmk's IdNameMapping::getId/getName with the previous
DocumentImpl::tagId/tagName.

I have the CSS working for non-namespaced XML elements now, so that shouldn't
be too difficult.

> See the testcase khtmltests/regression/tests/dom/namespaces.html

yes, I use the test framework too, it's very nice :)