xml+css borken in head?

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Thu Oct 9 09:34:13 BST 2003

Le Mardi 07 Octobre 2003 19:04, Leo Savernik a écrit :
> Am Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 17:26 schrieb David Joham:
> [...]
>
> > in the xml directory. Here's a post I made a while back....
> >
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kfm-devel&m=105892967219922&w=2
>
> [...]
>
> Now that you point me at it, I see that the issues have already been
> announced. Given that this took place months ago simply leaves me with the
> uncertain feeling that xml maintenance is lagging. I would have applied a
> quick-fix if I could have come up with one.

Indeed. I traced the problem back to this commit in february:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=104467118425342&w=2

those are big changes to the namespace handling, but they are rather ecma
centric and the CSSSelector part was just not done.
Namely, all XMLElements got an id() of zero instead of a specific id, so they
can't be matched at all.
I'll work on that unless it's someone's area of predilection.