Tabs and the new auto-hidden close button

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Sat May 31 10:07:02 BST 2003

I have big problems with the way this new "dynamic" close button is
implemented in konqueror. It causes one to inadvertently close the tab
when what (s)he wanted to do was simply bring that tab to the top. Can
whomever implemented this please explain why the close button is hidden
until the mouse hovers over the little favicon ? To save screen real-state ?
To me the current implementation is irritating as hell! I am constantly
closing the tab when all I wanted to do was bring it to the top. Am I the
only one that dislike this new behavior ?

Regards,
Dawit A.