kjs_window.cpp usage of konquerorrc

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at virgilio.it
Tue May 27 11:21:36 BST 2003

Hi,

I have found that kjs_window opens konquerorrc (in the openWindow function)
to load the WindowOpenPolicy setting. Shouldn't it use the KGlobal::config()
instead?
My problem is that since I am using/developing konqueror embedded, I'd like to
use konq-embedrc instead. Is there any reason konquerorrc is used instead?

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN