mmb pasting in Konqueror

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sat May 17 18:44:14 BST 2003

On Saturday 17 May 2003 14:49, Luis Pedro Coelho wrote:
> Most wheel-mouses I have seen work like this.

Logitech mice seem to work fine -- wherever I have a Logitech mouse the wheel
and the 3rd mouse button operation are really different and it's been a long
time since I accidentally pressed button 3 instead of using the wheel.

In fact, I make *heavy* use of the 'mmb opens url on clipboard' feature in
konq as it involves by far the least actions to use of all options available.

However, I have much worse experiences with Microsoft and Target mice. With
both of those I definitely hit mmb where all I wanted was use the wheel.

The bottom line is that this feature probably needs to be configurable and off
by default. I for one don't ever want to see it go though.

--
Martijn