Site Navigation Bar

Shift shift at free.fr
Wed May 14 18:27:08 BST 2003

Le Tuesday 13 May 2003 22:14, David Faure a écrit :
> I don't know this Mozilla feature. Describe what you're trying to do?

Here is the best link : http://www.subotnik.net/html/link.html.en

As you can see konqueror is missing in the Browser Support that why I want to
implement it :)
To resume, this site navigation bar will reflect the contents of the "link"
tags. These tags specify the next page or previous page of a document, the
index, the table of contents and information about hte authors. You can also
specify the link to a RSS backend,....
This is very useful for documentation and replace the HTML links "previous |
next |..." that you can see on some pages.

> For sure the user can show/hide the toolbar, using the Window menu.
>
> But maybe you mean it should appear/disappear automatically? When?

Yes. I want to do as in Mozilla.
If no "link" tag is found then the toolbar is hidden but when my plugin found
one then the toolbar appear.

> [...]
>
> > </kpartplugin>
> >
> > Is it a good way to do ?
>
> Yes, excellent idea.
> It's the first time I see a KParts plugin that creates a whole toolbar, but
> why not :) It shows how flexible XMLGUI is :)

So I will continue :)
I was on holiday so I haven't work on it since my first e-mail

Thanks,

Franck