Regression on cvs head

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Thu May 1 15:57:06 BST 2003

On torsdag 01 maj 2003 09:57, ismail (cartman) donmez wrote:
> Now updated cvs and most web pages are ok but still some regressions happen.
> See the attached testcase for one of them.

Works for me (compiled this night).
But when checking if I got the latest I noticed this in htmltokenizer.cpp

-                cBuffer[cBufferPos++] = toupper(curchar);
+                cBuffer[cBufferPos++] =
+                     (  curchar >= 'A' && curchar <= 'Z' ) ? curchar | 0x20 :
curchar;

Are those equivalent?
1) checks for character in range A..Z and modifies those => lower
2) What will happen with national characters? - probably OK

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
SkellefteƄ