Konqueror Browser Question

Peter Martinez pmartinez at vitusnet.tv
Mon Mar 24 18:30:35 GMT 2003

Dear Sir,

I am currently evaluating your browser as a the display engine for my Flash MX interface that will be used in my interactive TV project. I would like to know if you have a document for putting your web browser into a Kiosk mode similar to the way Kiosk mode operates in Internet Explorer. I would like to script this function so that the set-top-box boots to your web browser. I am currently using Red Hat 8.0 and the Konqueror browser that comes standard with that installation. Any documentation you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

--

Sincerely,

Peter Martinez, CEO
Vitus Entertainment Technologies, Inc.