Fwd: [quanta-devel] khtml wishlist

Andras Mantia amantia at virtualartisans.com
Sun Mar 23 08:21:16 GMT 2003

Hi,

  As you may heard the rumours and saw the latest KDE CVS Digest, we have
plans to add WYSIWYG capabilities to Quanta. This is done by creating a KHTML
derived part. The code base is the old Kafka from kdenonbeta. Currently it's
main developer is Nicolas Deschildre and Adam Treat will also jump in. I made
this introduction and would like to forward the first "list" about what
Nicolas thinks we would need from the KHTML part. I hope you can collaborate
and will be productive. ;-) I think the best mailing list where things can be
discussed is kfm-devel, so Nicolas should subscribe there, but correct me, if
I'm wrong.

Andras