Http://derStandard.at onLoad error

Richter Christoph Christoph.Richter at DerStandard.at
Thu Mar 6 09:57:20 GMT 2003

HI,

I'm one of the developers of this site. Its an News Site in Austria.

Im sending this mail, because there are some errors in the rendering of the
site.
Some time ago, we also talked with some developers about this problem. But
now, as a fact of safari its getting important to us now.

Our site is based on Iframes with mass of Javascript. And it seems, that the
onLoad methods don't work in this case.

So I want to ask, what we shall do to solve this error.

If u need some help, info or whatever from the site, just ask, and I will
send.

-          christoph Richter
-          derStandard.at