still need help with eBay (enclosed log file)

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Wed Mar 5 23:03:13 GMT 2003

Hi Again,

Many people do manage to use "my eBay" and I still get  a blank page, although
my KDE build is 2 hours old! (thanks for helping me George)...

So, I decided to log everything - top to bottom in the attached gzipped log -
I started Konqueror in konsole, and I clearly marked where I pressed the "my
eBay" link - I emptied the Cookies and the UA is default..

Basically - if you're not logged into eBay, then you'll be redirected to the
sign-in page, but when I press "my eBay" - I get a mysterious URL:
http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayLogin - which goes nowhere in
konqueror, but does redirect you to the sign in with Mozilla..

Any help will be appreciated. I do want my boss to use Konqueror as much as
possible..

Thanks,
Hetz