Javascript / XML

David Joham djoham at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 23:11:05 BST 2003

Hi all...

A while back, I had a conversation with Peter Kelly about this topic. He mentioned that he was
looking into adding .load() support for Konq 3.2, but he didn't fully commit to doing it. Peter,
if you're listening, do you have a status report?

<selfless_plug>
Shawn, you might also be interested in a little pet project of mine called XML for <SCRIPT> which
provides a DOM and a SAX parser for browsers in JavaScript. Works with Konq, Moz, IE and Opera.
You can find more info at http://xmljs.sf.net
</selfless_plug>

Best regards,

David