Konq Rellinks : Konqueror kpartplugin

Shift shift at free.fr
Wed Jun 18 23:21:43 BST 2003

Hi everybody,

I need you to test this Konqueror kpartplugin.
This one is similar to the Site Navigation Bar of Mozilla. It allows you to
access relation links of the document (See
http://www.subotnik.net/html/link.html.en for information about this w3c
specification

It is (regarding what David Faure said) one of the first kpartplugin that
create a full toolbar so there are some bugs but I need you to find other
ones or to help me solve them.
The known ones :
- Toolbar appear when changinig tab,
- Toolbar need to be unactivated when the document is loading,
- Manage show / hide / show when necessary in a better way,

Here is a screenshot in the w3c website :
http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks_folder/img_rellinks1 and another one
showing the conf menu :
http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks_folder/img_rellinks4

You can get it here :
http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks

Thanks a lot for heling me to improve Konqueror support of the w3c
specification :)

Franck

PS : If somebody know Zope too it will be great :)