change cursor over links

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Jun 17 01:00:20 BST 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> > Seems to work fine for me, and it is there for ages.
> odd... it doesn't work here, and i stumbled across a bug report saying the
> same thing. *shrug*

Nice that you tried hard not to mention the bug report number :)

Anyway, I just tried it and it works fine. of course konqueror preloading
screws it up, but thats sort of a constant trouble maker.

> enabled ... but that would really be a call best left to those most familiar
> with the reasons for having it or not having it in the first place ... e.g.
> are there any implications for switching cursors over remote systems? or on
> non-XFree86 systems? or .......

No, there were simply enough people who didn't like that the cursor changed
to that hand-cursor when it was moved over a link. thats all :)

--
Dirk