Fwd: [dot-notify] When will Konqueror become the number two browser?

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at virgilio.it
Sun Jun 15 09:45:32 BST 2003

Hi, did you think of the embedded konqueror project?
The CVS HEAD is now working with the KDE_3_1_BRANCH and could be easily
updated to kdelibs HEAD. I think the browser used to work on Win32 too,
but I have no experience nor interest in the platform. If someone is
interested in it, contributions are welcome.

The embedded konqueror implements only the browser part of Konqueror,
but this is what you are interested in anyhow, isn't it?

I think it could be a fast small stand-alone browser with some work.

I hope that helps,

Luciano