javascript:window.location=... aka bookmarklets

orang at imonk.com orang at imonk.com
Thu Jun 12 17:15:58 BST 2003

I want it in the location bar, or more precisely a bookmark.

So for your testcase, left click it, add it as a book mark, goto some other
arbitrary site, and use the bookmark.  Did the bookmark send you to
http://khtml.homeip.net/speedAdd with the parameters filled in for the
arbitrary site?  Not for me.  I get a protocol javascript not supported error.

Just clicking on the link you have works fine.  It seems that bookmarks and
location bar URLs go through kioslave, which seems to have no concept of
what javascript is.

--
AJ Weber
orang at imonk.com