Feature request for sort by date

Anna Nymos fnschy at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 8 14:14:00 BST 2003

On Sunday 08 June 2003 13:07, Charalambos Kanios wrote:
> Hi I'm using Mandrake 9.1 with Kde 3.1.0. Pls make in sort menu a button
> for sort by date. I  thing is very useful.

Sorting by date in icon view (that's the one you obviously use) is implemented
in the development version of KDE and will be in KDE 3.2.

For the future:
For feature request and bugreports go to http://bugs.kde.org. Make use of the
search functionality there, to see if  your wish/bug was reported by someone
else already. If there is no similar report you can use the bug report wizard
( http://bugs.kde.org/wizard.cgi ) to report your wish or bug.

Regards,
Anna Nymos