Tabs and the new auto-hidden close button

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Wed Jun 4 04:17:42 BST 2003

Le Samedi 31 Mai 2003 10:07, Dawit A. a écrit :
> To me the current implementation is irritating as hell! I am constantly
> closing the tab when all I wanted to do was bring it to the top. Am I the
> only one that dislike this new behavior ?

I hate it too... and the delay doesn't help at all.

When you switch tabs while reading articles, you tend to position the mouse
cursor with your peripheral vision, which is not accurate on still objects.
Then you'd let it hover, while you finish your reading.

At this point, you *can't* notice the dreadful button when it pops up,
that's the very principle of prestidigitation deceptive tricks.

G.