SIGNAL in Konqueror

Shift shift at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 19:51:32 BST 2003

Hi all,

I have some problems (yes again) with my Konqueror addon I am trying to do.

Indeed, it will show or hide a toolbar if "link" are found or not in the HTML
page.
The problem is that when I ude tabs or split view on when I focus or unfocus
the page the toolbar doesn't change its visibility :(

I am using the signal completed() of KHTMLPart. Which other signal should I
use to detect focus on the page or tab changing ?

Thanks a lot,

Franck

PS : For my project (without show / hide for the moment) :
http://shift.free.fr/?p_konqsitenavbar or
http://shift.dyndns.org/?p_konqsitenavbar