modifying LINK attributes via DOM

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Jun 3 02:31:34 BST 2003

On Die, 27 Mai 2003, Emmanuel le Chevoir wrote:

> My use-case function will remove the other link tags instead of
> disabling them, and change the "rel" attribute of the selected stylesheet
> to "stylesheet", making it the default. Still, no changes get
> reflected. Using the DOM Parser, though, you can see the whole DOM tree
> has been updated properly.

The problem is that those external stylesheets have title's attached. upon
first try, we will select "default" as named stylesheet to render. The
problem here is that upon removal of the default stylesheet we don't
recalculate the stylechain to pick "black" as named stylesheet. Thats the
bug.

it works fine when not using title tags.

--
Dirk