[Patch] new css property -konq-user-edit

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Wed Jul 30 13:39:32 BST 2003

Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2003 11:07 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> On Fre, 18 Jul 2003, Leo Savernik wrote:
> > -konq-user-edit: none | enable | disable | inherit
>
> I can guess the meaning of enable and disable, but what is "none" ?

It's defined in CSS3[1]. "enable" activates the :enabled pseudo class,
"disable" activates the :disabled pseudo class, and "none" does neither (but
otherwise works like disable)

Btw, I already renamed it to -konq-user-input to better comply with CSS3.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-css3-userint-20000216.html#user-input