Openwith menu broken

Carsten Pfeiffer pfeiffer at kde.org
Thu Jul 24 16:03:53 BST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2003 16:47 schrieb Michael Reiher:

> First, in the KGhostview case there are two times three entries, this seems
> to be related to profilerc. If I delete it or "edit file type" i'm left
> with just tree entries. OTOH the 6 entries sometimes magically reappear.
> Also the "edit file type" dialog shows just three entries.

While we're at it:if you right click on a file that has associations for more
than one application in the "Open with"-menu and choose "Edit file type" to
change the priority (i.e. make program B the default instead of program A),
then program A will be duplicated in the "Open with"-menu.

Cheers
Carsten