MSDN Universal only $1124 before July 31st!

DeveloperOutlet.com msdn at developeroutlet.com
Thu Jul 24 02:17:00 BST 2003

DeveloperOutlet.com Special Announcement:
Buy or Renew your MSDN Universal Subscription from DeveloperOutlet.com at
the unbelievable price of $1199* before July 31st and receive an additional
$75 off your total purchase!

You have the vision, MSDN has the tools and resources to get you there.
MSDN Subscriptions is a premier software service for developers providing
priority access to over 1,000 continuously updated product downloads, DVDs
or CDs, with the latest tools, platform, and server technologies.
We have acquired limited quantities of MSDN Universal Subscriptions that we
are making available to our customers at the unbeatable price of $1499 for
a full year brand new or renewal subscription. This represents savings of
almost 50% off the current retail price ($2,799). You will also receive an
additional $300* rebate on top of our already low price directly from
Microsoft by choosing the DVD option.
This offer lasts only as long as we can acquire MSDN Universal
subscriptions at this pricing level, so it can end at any time. If you
would like to take advantage of this offer, visit our website and place
your order today.
**Be sure to order before July 31st to receive an additional $75 off your
purchase!MSDN Subscriptions deliver:
Visual Studio .NET. Use this comprehensive second-generation tool for
building and deploying powerful, secure, and Microsoft .NET-connected
software. An MSDN Subscription keeps you on the cutting edge with priority
access to the latest versions of Visual Studio, including the new 2003
edition.
Comprehensive access to the Microsoft software you need to build and fully
test applications and XML Web services. Get on the cutting edge with the
latest Microsoft development tools, development and test Enterprise Server
and platform technologies, productivity applications, and technical
resources.
Continuous access to new product releases and public betas. Stay on the
cutting edge with access to the latest Microsoft tools and technologies 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, online and through regular CD or DVD updates.

PRODUCTPRICEBUY
MSDN Universal 1-Yr. Full Subscription (DVD)**$1,124.00Buy Now!
MSDN Universal 1-Yr. Renewal Subscription (DVD)**$1,124.00Buy Now!
MSDN Universal 1-Yr. Full Subscription (CD)*$1,424.00Buy Now!
MSDN Universal 1-Yr. Renewal Subscription (CD)*$1,424.00Buy Now!
MSDN Universal 2-Yr. Full Subscription (DVD)*$2,524.00Buy Now!
MSDN Universal 2-Yr. Full Subscription (CD)*$2,524.00Buy Now!

**Prices includes $75 discount to be applied at checkout and $300 rebate
coupon sent directly from Microsoft after purchase for DVD option.
*Prices include $75 discount to be applied at checkout directly from
DeveloperOutlet.com

For your convenience, orders may be placed 24 hours a day via our secure
website or via telephone Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM EST: (800) 450-6494. For
more info contact sales at developeroutlet.com

WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY!
To be removed from this e-mail list click here to unsubscribe. **Please Do
Not Respond to This E-Mail** It is sent from an unattended address. All
prices within this e-mail and online are subject to change.

Copyright 2003 by NuGreenwood, LLC. All rights reserved. Developer's
Digest, DeveloperOutlet.com and Essential Developer Tools for Less! are
trademarks or registered trademarks of NuGreenwood, LLC. All other company
and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their
respective companies.