"Open http://...../trucmuche" and content-type

Shift shift at free.fr
Sun Jul 20 12:53:09 BST 2003

Hi again,

Here is a patch for what I propose. You need to patch from the kdelibs/kparts
folder.
It doesn't need to update the translation files because it use the same i18n
string than the current ones.
Here is what it looks like when the mimetype is unknown :
http://shift.free.fr/trash/kde/question1.png
And when it is known : http://shift.free.fr/trash/kde/question2.png

If you can test it and commit it if you like it, it will be great.

Thanks,

Franck