Fwd: mozilla companion toolbar

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jul 16 08:11:20 BST 2003

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 02:50, David Faure wrote:
> I have found this project companion.mozdev.org that has ported the yahoo
> toolbar to mozilla, bookmarks and all.  I'm having difficulty getting it to
> work in Konqueror.  Do you have any suggestions of what I should try?
>
> I'm running KDE 3.1.2

   If you're referring to the mozilla component that is installed with
XPInstall, well, don't hold your breath.  This is Mozilla proprietary code.
I did start to implement some of this stuff (standalone) in kdenonbeta but it
has a very long way to go before it even does the basics.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/