Java changes, please test

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 14 20:16:55 BST 2003

Hi,

After the recent thread on kfm-devel 'Java plugin support for Weblogic'
and a short discussion with George, I decided to finally commit the kio
patch to kjas. If 'Use KIO' in konqueror settings|Java & JS is enabled,
webpages containing applets from http/https/ftp/smb/fish should work now
(without 'Use KIO' only http/https works and cookie auth didn't).
Dispite that it's only partly implemented, only GET works, I can't find
something that doesn't work :). At the moment I can't test smb though.
So please give it a try for you favorite chat box or whatever and let me
know if something breaks.

Koos