Opera, Safari and KHTML

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Fri Jan 31 14:40:21 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 20:48, Waldo Bastian wrote:
|  On Wednesday 29 January 2003 17:46, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > What do people think about this?
|
|  Does it matter? Seems more appropriate for a discussion on kde-cafe or
|  slashdot :-}

Tim again has ("had", ML is working now) "disk overflow" problem, so I
couldn't post there :-)

Anyway, I indeed interested what people (on kfm-devel) think about it.
There is a lot of people (I would say, about 98% or so) who do not know what
*Linux* is.
Or what *KDE* is.
So, any number of voices *pro* KDE/Linux is important, IMHO.

BTW:  Opera is still a valid option as a browser for Windows platform.
 I don't trust to Microsoft at all. So I (or *you*) need to install Opera or
Netscape, in case I (you) deleted MS IE on your Windows box / for safety
reasons/.
It can be that I would have to make exactly this operation on a new laptop
(which I would get next week, when I start to work again in "corporate
environment" :-)
I doubt that they would allow me to use Linux on Desktop. :-(

--

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released