KHTML-Win32 Project Site/Status

Alan Gutierrez alan at izzy.net
Mon Jan 20 13:56:16 GMT 2003

On Monday 20 January 2003 05:53, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 11:23:25PM -0600, Alan Gutierrez wrote:
> > Currently, I am going through KWQ a class at a time, starting with the
> > basic classes like QChar and QString.
> >
> > As I said before, most of KHTML compiles. The real challenge is KWQ.
> >
> > I've been granted a SourceForge project. I'll be posting my progress
> > there in a blog format, until the project warrants a more rigorous
> > information architecture.
> >
> > http://khtml-win32.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > I am hoping that I can complete this port in a reasonable amount of time,
> > so I can contribute to the development of KHTML itself.
>
> Are the sources in some public CVS repository? I'd like to browse
> them a bit, but can't find them on sourceforge.

Since no one has asked, I haven't bothered to check the source into the
SourceForge CVS repository. CVS is such a baby about directory renames, I
wanted to wait until I was confident in my directory structure before
importing to CVS. (Yes, I know there is a directory structure already, I have
to figure out where to put the VStudio project files. Not obvious.)

I do want others to look over the code. If you are interested I can send you a
tarball (er, zip). Or maybe I should put one on the site?

Alan Gutierrez - alan at izzy.net - 504.948.9237