How to disable favicons?

Scott Jacobsen scott.jacobsen at attbi.com
Fri Jan 17 19:55:23 GMT 2003

Is there any way to disable favicons? I find it very hard to find konqueror in
a crowded task bar because the icon changes from website to website. I can't
search by icon. I have to read the truncated title text (which also changes
from web site to website. AFAIKT favicons are a step backward in usability.

If there is no easy way to do it, can someone point me to the code that does
this. I'll hack it out of my installation. Maybe I can even try and add the
option to the preferences panel...

I am not subscribed to the mailing list. (The konqueror web page told me to
tell you this...)

--
Scott