Regressions was Re:Khtml Color Parsing Bug

ismail (cartman) donmez voidcartman at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 11:02:01 GMT 2003

While Lars' latest checkin to cssselector.{h,cpp} fixed the color issues. I
noticed some regressions. Here is what I noticed ( Bear with me ) :

1-) Right menu @ http://www.mozillazine.org/weblogs/hyatt/ highlights links
when you mouse hover them. Before the Lars checking highlighting was fast like
you can scroll down/up on the list and it was highlighting them as soon as
you mouse over. But after the checkin you mouse over and it lags 1.5-2
seconds before it highlights the item.

2-) At the same site http://www.mozillazine.org/weblogs/hyatt/ Safari logo
which supposed to be visible under right menu is no longer shown. Check with
another browser and you will see what I mean

And lastly not regressions but weird behavior of colors for last 3 days.

Colors @ http://www.mozillazine.org/weblogs/hyatt/ (links doesn't seem to get
their right colors ) and http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/01/07.html (
its just black you cant read anything ).

--
"Those who will be able to conquer software will be able to conquer the
world."

-- Tadahiro Sekimoto, president, NEC Corp.