Problem Rendering with Konqueror

Dave Seff dave at solar1.net
Thu Jan 16 01:18:22 GMT 2003

I have a site (Pay site) that does not render properly in konqueror.
Unfortunately they taylor their site as "IE Only" but about 93% of the
site works with the site. I included a sample of the html. At the right
of the text block should be a scrollbar because the text actually is too
big for the area.

Here is some (stripped down) html that shows the bug. This block of text
is clearly too big for the area specified, so there should be a
scrollbar on the right.

Mozilla and IE renders this correctly. Konqueror does not. If someone
can point me to the konq. code that handles this, I can try fixing it
myself.

Cheers.

-Dave
--