inlined css scripts broken since yesterday

Melchior FRANZ a8603365 at unet.univie.ac.at
Wed Jan 15 11:58:33 GMT 2003

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that inlined css scripts don't work
any more since yesterday (or the day before?). I'm aware that khtml
undergoes heavy changes right now and that this regression may be
known and would have been fixed soon, anyway. For that reason
an official bug report didn't seem apprpriate to me yet. I'll file
one if the bug persists for a while.

m.   :-)

<head>
  <title>Test case for inlined css definitions</title>
  <script type="txt/css">
  <!--
    h1 { color: red }
  -->