Java applets in 3.1.0 branch

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 12 20:18:15 GMT 2003

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, George Staikos wrote:

> Are Java applets broken in 3.1.0 branch?  Yahoo games no longer work for me,
> though they did work in the past.  The progress bar gets to 99% (I presume
> for downloading the applet), but the applet never appears.  I did notice that
> the java console opened and there were three KJAS messages though.  I'm using
> the blackdown jdk.

Not that I'm aware of. Can you put '-Dkjas.debug=1' in the 'Additional
Java arguments' text box and see if you get some more debug info?
If you still see only the lines that the kjas server is started, then
maybe kjas is never asked to load these applets.

There is no way to test these yahoo games without signing in, no?

Koos