khtml's <p> handling - is it ok ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Jan 12 07:17:27 GMT 2003

Hi!
  When editing my pages, I've found that there are problems with spacing
of paragraphs (in the 3.1 branch, I don't have HEAD now).
  In the following example

<head>
   <title>test</title>
</head>

A line

the <br> tag changes (makes bigger) the vertical spacing between _ALL_ the
following paragraphs _EXCEPT_ the one which is splitted into 3 lines.
When the <br> tag is removed, the spacing is smaller and the same for
all the paragraphs.
  In netscape, the <br> tag only makes a bigger space between top of the page
and the first paragraph (which is IMHO correct).

  Should I file it as a bug ?
                                     With regards, Pavel Troller