Win32 Port of Safari

Alan Gutierrez ajglist at izzy.net
Fri Jan 10 12:05:21 GMT 2003

On Don, 09 Jan 2003, Alan Gutierrez wrote:

 >> build. Some were made to hush warnings, which I can turn of in VC++ if we
 >> don't care about them.

 >> 256c256
 >> <     virtual void paintObject( QPainter */*p*/, int /*x*/, int /*y*/,
 >> ---

is this a warning or a compile fix ?

So it looks pretty good so far. Most of the fixes you made are in the Safari
specific part. I will have a try on integrating the others.

Dirk Mueller wrote:
 > On Don, 09 Jan 2003, Alan Gutierrez wrote:
 >

 >>build. Some were made to hush warnings, which I can turn of in VC++ if we
 >>don't care about them.
 >

 >>256c256
 >><     virtual void paintObject( QPainter */*p*/, int /*x*/, int /*y*/,
 >>---
 >>
 >>>    virtual void paintObject( QPainter * /*p*/, int /*x*/, int /*y*/,
 >

 > is this a warning or a compile fix ?

c:\codearea\khtml_win32\webcore\khtml\rendering\render_object.h(256) :
     warning C4138: '*/' found outside of comment

 > So it looks pretty good so far. Most of the fixes you made are in the Safari
 > specific part. I will have a try on integrating the others.

I'll send diffs for kjs later today. The regex library compiled directly.

 > BTW, please use unified diffs (diff -u). Thanks.

Attached. Interested to hear what others have to say.

Alan Gutierrez