Win32 Port of Safari

Alan Gutierrez ajglist at izzy.net
Thu Jan 9 20:53:03 GMT 2003

Dirk Mueller wrote:
 > On Mit, 08 Jan 2003, Alan Gutierrez wrote:
 >
 >>Otherwise, the changes needed to compile were really minor. Apple has done
 >>a great job of sparating KHTML from Qt.
 >
 > Please send me a diff of your changes you need to make it compile
 > ( directly ).

Mr Mueller

I am going to set up KDeveloper and build KHTML on Linux. This way I can make
sure that I send you patches that compile under gcc. It will also help me
better understand the differences between VC++ and GCC.

Have the Apple changes been check into your repository? I'd rather work with
them so you don't have to do a three way merge.

Thank you.

Alan Gutierrez